If you’re considering having an abortion, it is important to remember that abortion is a medical procedure. What type will you have? What are the risks? You deserve to know the facts. You owe it to yourself to make an informed decision.
Perhaps you’re thinking:
- The father is insisting on an abortion.
- I’m not ready to be a parent.
- I can’t tell anyone I’m pregnant.
You’re not alone. Many women have been where you are. If you’re considering abortion, you need to know:
- Are you really pregnant?
- Is your pregnancy normal? Are you at risk for natural miscarriage? Or do you have a tubal pregnancy requiring immediate medical attention?
- How far along are you?
You may also be interested in knowing:
- What forms of abortion are used according to how many weeks pregnant you are?
- What are your rights with abortion providers?
- Do I have to get consent from a parent to have an abortion?
- Are there any short-term or long-term risks to consider?
Hours: Monday 1-6, Wednesday 1-7, Friday 1-6