Abortion is a medical procedure, and it’s important to be informed if you’re considering having one. What type will you have? What are the risks? You deserve to know the facts. You owe it to yourself to make an informed decision.
Perhaps you’re thinking:
- The father is insisting on an abortion.
- I’m not ready to be a parent.
- I can’t tell anyone I’m pregnant.
You’re not alone. Many women have been where you are. If you’re considering abortion, you need to know:
- Are you really pregnant?
- Is your pregnancy normal? Are you at risk for natural miscarriage? Do you have a tubal pregnancy requiring immediate medical attention?
- How far along are you?
You may also be interested in knowing:
- What forms of abortion are used according to how many weeks pregnant you are?
- What are your rights with abortion providers?
- Do I have to get consent from a parent to have an abortion?
- Are there any short-term or long-term risks to consider?
Thank you for your support!